Popular just now

ad1

Solution Architect? What's that ?!

Recruiters and potential employers are always asking me what my dream job is or what I am headed towards career wise. Here's a simple and easy to understand illustration.



What is a Solution Architect? Well for me personally it is everything I am doing and was expected to do to fix broken projects after they were initiated. Doing research, fixing broken code, dumping ideas and solutions that didn't work or were impossible to maintain.  Testing and prototyping on a small scale to find things that work and looking into newer technologies for solutions.  Learning new things when I haven't a viable solution in my arsenal of experience and skills.  Then showing others how they work and can benefit the project. After Googling around I found that what I am doing has a name and title, Solution Architect.

No comments:

Post a Comment